Network communication

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 16 00:15:41 CEST 2011

Hard to say since I don't know so much about it :-)

So let's put it like this: I want to understand how web communication works. I got some basic understanding of http but there's so many terms and concepts I only have a vague understanding of.

Being new in the web/programming business I've found that there's a lot of supporting structures/things that it's good to have an understanding of and that it's quite easy finding information of "what" and "how" but more rarely "why", "where" and "when" :-)

/Micke