London/UK violence

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 15 00:54:21 CEST 2011

Op 15-8-2011 0:16, The Dong schreef:

> Thankfully, Maggie made it possible for me to buy my council property
> for next to nothing (option no longer available)
> That's the only good thing she did for me in particular, though years
> after her reign. The rest of the rot she helped create is what you now
> see ;)

That, at least, I agree with. Hey, let's privatise all the railways!
Result: the UK has the most expensive and least safe railway system in
western Europe. And whilst some industries fared better than others,
Thatcher's policy was based more on ideology than provable facts.

Thing is, I don't trust either of the two main parties in the UK. Both
make a mess.

- Peter