A7 monitor broke down again

tom adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 9 23:18:47 CEST 2011

Yes, I've checked this already. There are no bad connections and I can's
see any burn spots on the PCB's.
I'm now in contact with Adam and they want me to send the monitor to
them. Looks like they'll need a couple of weeks to repair due to holiday
season.

In the mean while I've been looking at the Mackie MR8 (or 5's depending
on feedback I get here) monitors. As I need a second set anyway soon I'm
considering buying these. I'll first have a listen. Anyone any
experience with these?
They would end up in my 'toy room' (not the kinky kind though ;-) ) So
the main use would be listening (while DIY'ing) and gaming. Not really
making music.
Oh, and I got myself an xbox. It's amazing. The video quality is awesome...

Cheers,
ToAd