A7 monitor broke down again

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 9 17:37:26 CEST 2011

This happened to my A7s as well, not exactly the same problem, but similar.  At that time I called Adam US and they sent me the amp, and it was very easy to replace it yourself.  Last I know though Adam US has you send in the unit for repair.  The amps are not that expensive, so I would contact your closest Adam contact and see in you can order the amp unit.

mohsen