xbox (to buy or not to buy...)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 8 00:08:50 CEST 2011

On 05/08/2011 23:49, tom adam wrote:
> So what do you guys think of it?

My (only, lol) mate tells me that there are a few 3D releases as well.
Proper 3D for a 3D telly (of which he has a big 'un).

The newer versions (slim or whatever) seem to be more reliable.
The older ones tend to die and can be very noisy (DVD drive noise)
I don't play consoles any more. The odd PC game, Portal 2 atm, it's a
bit easy so far, plus a rare dive now and then into emulated stuff.

I'm wondering what's happened to the next generation of game consoles.
It's been a long time... and releasing the same box, with hardware that
doesn't fail so much and in a slimmer package is not the next gen. ;)