xbox (to buy or not to buy...)

tom adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 7 22:23:21 CEST 2011

Huh, 440euro's for a Pandora???
I can do most of the things it can on my PC and I think the xbox
delivers a 'better' gaming experience. And it's cheaper.
The caanoo looks cool, but I want to be able to play games split screen
with my friends.

I don't think these are serious competitors for the commercial game
consoles.

I use my xbox as I use my booz and drugs; use in moderation ;-)

Cheers,
ToAd