Revisited modular track.

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Aug 7 15:00:00 CEST 2011

Hi Tony

> Anyway, I picked up this last week, and cut it down (to 10 minutes)
> and added a full arrangement along with it.
>
> http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/noisetheorem-cambrian/s-AD7BD
> The link is private as this will be part of a release that is upcoming.
>
> Let me know what you think, and of course - Enjoy!

Given that you're intending this for a release, I apply tougher
standards. As a noodle, it works for me, but I'd only listen to it once.
It sounds like a cool collection of sounds, but it's not going anywhere.
It's more a collection of slightly evolving ideas, a gear demo. To
become a mature track, it needs something to hold on to - a theme, a
clear "story", a development.

Martin