Italian wall sockets

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 3 21:38:11 CEST 2011

Op 3-8-2011 21:22, Mikael Hansson schreef:

> I'm going to Venice on Saturday and I guess my iPhone charger (europlug) will work without any problem, but just wanted to check if anyone here has any experience in this matter?

As long as it doesn't require a ground, yes, it will work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europlug

Was not a problem on our honeymoon or when we last went to Rome.

By the way, depending on where you're staying, you may not want to take
a 'taxi' (basically, the kind of boat you see in Tomb Raider) because
they're freaking expensive. Extremely cool, but expensive. On our
honeymoon, it was worth it, though.

- Peter