had enough of mac, looking for new OS and laptop

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Aug 2 20:38:53 CEST 2011

Seems ok so far... Running off Live CD
Had to install a driver for the wireless, fair enough..
It's a bit slow, but I expect that when running from CD.

biggest PITA is the screen brightness, it got a LOT dimmer when I
plugged the power lead, and won't get any brighter now with, or
without the power lead in (I've tweaked the power management
settings).

Paul