Tired

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 1 21:41:47 CEST 2011

On 01/04/2011 18:11, Romain / rXg wrote:
> Michael,  Cool picture !
> Well (for my 2 kopeks)
> I can only advice you what other people advised me but it don t work for
> me, maybe it will  for you with some luck :)

I find sustained exercise to be a cure for most sheeit.
It makes you feel better about yourself, and takes your mind off stuff,
or allows the brain to 'freewheel' a bit...

Apart from that, hard drugs are a temporary change, but usually give a
false sense of reconcilliation, swiftly followed by wanton regret ;)