Tired

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Apr 1 19:11:57 CEST 2011

Michael,  Cool picture !
Well (for my 2 kopeks)
I can only advice you what other people advised me but it don t work for me,
maybe it will  for you with some luck :)

Vitamin C and Good Food ( I know you love fish = Proteins ;)
Sleeping ( maybe with sex before? )
Meditation ( breathing in -out)
Using or avoiding coffee ...

I was thinking maybe if your project start to be huge ( which is a super
cool news!), you and your team can maybe try to do something like the "blue
man group" ..
so you don t need to make all the performances and can focus only on
creativity but then you have to train the performers  ...

But Let me think 2 sec , you stage room is gorgeous !!!!

I won t be surprised that the Cosmos of our Universe will  bring you some
beautiful girls / women ...  This last sentence is not motivating
enough maybe ? :)

I m sure you will manage .. Good luck and be confident ...
Romain

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Michael Zacherl. <mubar04 at blauwurf.at>wrote:

> I always though that at some point this will happen, and as always it comes
> at the worst possible moment:
>
> I'm tired of playing and performing - including the preparations ...
>
> I'm really tired of seeking sounds, developing new stuff etc, I feel like
> repeating myself.
>
> We got this gig on Sunday, probably our biggest and most expensive so far,
> so performance is crucial.
>
> Damn ...
>
> I'm looking how to overcome this - in literally no time (I'm friggin' busy
> until Sunday).
>
> Any useful suggestions?
>

> A shot from the rehearsals in Feb
>
> Michael.