Komplete bullsh*t

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Sep 3 15:27:04 CEST 2010

I think the updates are really lame.  The only thing "added" are really
sound packs.  The pianos are basically what was in Akoustic and are
available in the Kontakt library after they dropped it, the EPs also were in
Elektrik and then in Kontakt.  Same with the organs.  I think they are
desperately trying to add more product to their line since they have
apparently realized that discontinuing product and rolling it in to Kontakt,
while making the Kontakt library impressive, hurt their revenue stream.  I
think they have gone too far the other way.  I'll pay for a core set of
applications but I never purchase these little side libraries and
instruments.

James R. Coplin