Mastering

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 27 18:17:33 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

thank you for your masters!

I already saw one of them and replied to your (some possibly defunct) e-mail address.

Must download the second one, then will listen to it. I think the one I heard so far was the muddier one, since it sounded a lot less harsh to my ears.

I am really unsure about this harshness. It has some brilliance and dynamics, but it does get tiring on the ears after a while. It is supposed to be the album opener, so it should be near-perfect...;)

Kai