CC music recommendations?

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Oct 23 08:49:56 CEST 2010

Hi bar,

I am looking for Creative Commons licensed music that allows for commercial use -- most that I found is really terrible, unfortunately.

I need something indie/indietronic with vocals (must be suitable for work), with a very positive vibe and energy. Basically a hit like New Order's Krafty, Franz Ferdinand or something like that...

Do you have anything yourself? or do you have any sources where I can try?

I have been listening to hours of awful music on Soundcloud and CCmixter. Maybe you have better sources?

If anyone of you has something that might be possible, please contact me. I need this music for a client. I might be able to pay you a bit, but unfortunately not much.