front for a synth

Tom Adam EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 8 04:53:14 CEST 2010

I don't have the time to go into depth, but when I built mine it was
behind a wooden panel in a plastic case. (I think I was working on it
during the belgium music bar happening)
I never got the noise to work in this configuration, but when I changed
the wooden panel by an alu one, the noise worked, without changing
anything else. Apparently it has something to do with shielding...
Cheers,

--
ToAd
<http://www.thebigear.be>