front for a synth

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Oct 7 19:01:32 CEST 2010

> can you recommend a good program for the mac to convert a graphic into a working vector-format? is EPS ok? I have illustrator for example, but have never worked with vectors.

Illustrator works fine.  There are two things you need to understand:
the line art is where the laser will cut through the material, and any
bitmap art can be embossed.  So you can make two layers - one with the
line art (paths) that will be where the laser cuts through and the other
layer with bitmap for embossed labels and logo's and so on.

Make the doc to scale, it will be transferred 1:1 to the cutter ..

> What would be the cost for 2 of these panels?

Dunno, but it seems like 50 euro's might be fair .. it depends how long
it takes to cut the panel.  Maybe I should do a couple of them, and you
can sell them and we split the profits?  Something like that ..

--

;