Vengeance VSTs

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 24 20:41:57 CET 2010

Hi all

Has anyone played with the Vengeance stuff?  I have always been interested
in their original SideChain product (99euro):

http://www.vengeance-sound.com/eng/VPS.html

this is a 2 band dynamics thingy with tempo based dynamics curves for very
easy/creative pumping

Their new product is a 4 band compressor but also with tempo based pumping
curves and a fabbo graphical interface (149euro):

http://www.vengeance-sound.com/eng/VMSMBC.html

for me they are absolutely on the edge of being too expensive for what they
do, and, the thing that takes them over the edge is the firkin eLicenser
dongle (even for the demo!!).  I FINALLY gave into to dongles when I
purchased the SoundToys stuff but this is iLok so I cant even use this!!
Im sure for every pirate copy a dongle prevents, they lose far more sales

Any experiences or views??

Ta,

Paul
London
 <http://www.punkdisco.co.uk> www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video:  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"