Octatrack

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Nov 22 15:40:20 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:

> add some effects to that (a reverb and dub delay return for example) and you are already at ten tracks...

I think the Octotrack does have an internal FX system, though I dont
know the exact structure - its probably track based like the other
elektron stuff.

Elektron gear is designed with the assumption that you work the gear
within their ecosystem.  I could see a really nice live setup being
made consisting of a Machine Drum, Mono Machine and Octatrack.
Unfortunately, thats one very expensive live setup, and still one I
think Renoise +  some well chosen plugins would beat.

Tony