DSLRs...

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 11 10:39:14 CET 2010

> http://chdk.wikia.com/wiki/CHDK

Thanks for the link Dongy, I wasn't aware at all about this project.

I think camera hacking is brilliant.  I have an old Kodak DC290 that can
run scripts using Digita. Someone managed to port the game "Doom" and I
could run that game on my camera and play it - awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk7z-RIo07k

Oh and Pacman!

http://tinyurl.com/383y4qx

Love it!

I still have my DC290 but it doesn't work so well as a camera since I
dropped it :(
I also dropped its replacement Fuji FD31 in Barcelona and in Paris.
Hmmmm...perhaps I shouldn't get a DSLR after all ;)

Cheers

Chris