Korg iElectribe for iPhone/iPad

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 10 10:58:03 CEST 2010

I've had a pad on loan for some days now for evaluation. The school
I'm working at are going to equip each student with à computer, and
the iPad is an alternative.

I've been trying out the iWork apps this weekend and I must say that
it's definately a viable alternative to a netbook, quick and intuitive.

/Micke