UK members: The Digital Economy Bill - PLEASE take action!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 13:20:58 CET 2010

Dave S wrote:
> This is for the attention of those of us in the UK.

There is far too much contained in the Bill, for a start:
(mind you, I'm suspect of any positive news on it)

http://radiotoday.co.uk/news.php?extend.5728

Most of it is positive, I'm sure, the small paragraphs of obvious
removal of human rights submerged in claims of creating the 'environment
by legislation and policy' for the successes of business. That's like me
claiming to own a house because I've got a photograph of it I took a few
decades ago and wrote on the back, "My House", yeah, uhuh.

But this is what nearly all bills are like?
Instruments so complicated and nobody has time to read and digest all
the legalese before saying yae or nae.
It is designed to be like this, so that they can take the yellow liquid.