Licenses

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 18 12:10:59 CET 2010

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Counter-question: what would you like to achieve by releasing your
> music? The answer to that will be very important to answer your own
> question.

Don't know about you guys, but with my ungodly creations, I would wish
to corrupt the sheepish youth and increase the suicide rate of fools,
along with the pro side-effect of turning lots of idiots faces bright
red from their intolerant frothing.

Please sir. Make it so?

I mean, what's the point of gratifying grannies and polishing little
brown fish along with all the rest of the idiots? ;)