New track - Game Over

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 17 15:59:59 CET 2010

Agreed ! I m everytime surprised how good it sounds !!!
Ps: Let me know about Song of
Duality<http://www.deadmengods.com/music/dmg_song_of_duality_premix.mp3>and
the voices ( by the way I realized in Logic 8 when I bounce  tracks
from
the "bounce" button on the top  right corner instead of the one on the
Master (even if it sets in mono) ,it bounces it everytime in stereo , so I
guess you got my tracks in stereo .. but I m sure you discovered this
already ...)

Keep on the good work ! :)

Romain

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:41 AM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> > Personally I don't care so much about the preset/no preset issue, if
> > it sounds good, it does, but It would be nice having a few more
> > hands-on-synths, but...it's a hobby so time/money are sometimes
> > critical issues.
> >

> I'm not asking to be inflammatory, just curious because your tracks
> really sound polished and well-fitting .. just more an interest in
> your development and the tools you use to get the product.
>
> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

Romain