New track - Game Over

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 15 19:03:58 CET 2010

Jay Vaughan skrev:
>> Personally I don't care so much about the preset/no preset issue, if
>> it sounds good, it does, but It would be nice having a few more
>> hands-on-synths, but...it's a hobby so time/money are sometimes
>> critical issues.
>>

> I'm not asking to be inflammatory, just curious because your tracks
> really sound polished and well-fitting .. just more an interest in
> your development and the tools you use to get the product.

I guess I've developed an ear for selecting sounds and then apply some
(semi)proper tracksculpting and mastering.

Productionwise it started to sound quite good a few years ago, mostly
thanks to input from you guys. I still s**k at handling vocals though,
(that's why it takes so long Romain, sorry).

Getting some proper monitoring was also a blessing, love my Genelec 8020
combined with my AKG K240.

/Micke