Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 23:20:09 CET 2010

Peter Korsten wrote:
> As for guitars, the narrow neck of electric guitars (the only ones that
> are interesting, in my book) and the metal strings makes that I find
> them rather uncomfortable to play.

Absolutely. But then, if I haven't played for a while, my hands hurt
quite a bit if I get too enthusiastic on the weighted keys as well. I
just put it all down to a lack of practice. There's no free lunch. At
least the blister on my index finger has healed completely - it was the
result of an enthusiastic bass playing evening...

Martin