Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 9 18:33:18 CET 2010

Andrew wrote:

"I don't think I have seen a video that really uses this thing to, what I
think is, it's full potential, all I have seen so far is emulation, not
creation."

Yes, this is my big gripe.  Im really interested in these fella's as a
composing tool for punkdISCO.  I have no interest in how well they can
emulate Ghost Town.  Indeed, those videos actually put me off the idea of
buying one..  I still appreciate you posting them, Andrew :)

The search continues...

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"