Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 7 19:13:36 CET 2010

Alternative controllers dont excite me so much.  I have been very
happy with keyboard. If i could have one wish, it would be that all
the energy going into making different looking controllers that all
(essentially) do the same thing would go into making new ways of
creating sounds that could be used in a musical context.  It just
seems that we have hit a complete dead end in this regard.

To reply to another topic in this thread, I would LOVE to get my hands
on a VL-1.  It really is a beautiful instrument, and it can do very
strange things if you get into its physical modelling.  They dont come
up on ebay very often, and when they do their prices are always very
high.

Tony