Eigenharp Pico - anyone??

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Mar 7 17:00:29 CET 2010

Jay Vaughan wrote:

> I can definitely imagine it, but its a bit like how I see the Chapman
> stick: quite a novelty for not much gain for me personally.. I mean,
> no offense to the Chapman fans on the -bar who are quite fulfilled
> with their instruments, I really respect that, but its still just a
> fancy bass guitar in my eyes,

I wish there was more honest criticism, really. The only reason anyone heard of
the Stick is cos of Tony Levin's playing on Peter Gabriels stuff, and that is
bass playing effectively, albeit with the most incredible bass sound, from the
fattest bass string, in the history of the universe.

With any instrument, expression comes from a combination of delight and
involvement, and every human being is different in the way they react to an
instrument.

Tony (HB)