RPM 2010 deadline approaches!

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 1 22:12:12 CET 2010

Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
> As in they sound unrealistic? I have just been grabbing in the dark at
> this sample library trying to find the limits and what's appropriate.

The woodwind and percussion sound (on a casual listen) much like the real thing,
but the strings are harshly bright. Not unlike a sound that real orchestras
sometimes go for. Possibly you're playing samples that were recorded with the
instruction "fff", so that subsequent use as samples could be moderated by the
use of slight filtering.

Tony (HB)