Choosing a Devilision

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 1 16:18:53 CET 2010

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> I have to say, once you go 50" you won't look back :)

One doesn't have the wonga to buy that, even if one did, one would not
buy one because one is too large for one ;)

What did one use before a 50"?

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-VKULWVO0LIa/learn/learningcenter/home/TV_placement.html

According to that, either I've been breaking the laws of ideal viewing
for all my life, or it just moves with the times, inviting us all to buy
bigger and more expensive shit. I'm only going to watch the odd film or
catchup TV, c'mon, I don't want to be able to actually see the cracks in
the presenters face makeup ;)