Summer jam the Hague

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 28 16:46:52 CEST 2010

Op 28-6-2010 16:24, Mikael Hansson schreef:
>   It looks like I've been given approval from the High Priestess :)

Awesome!!! Will be so good to finally meet you!!!

> I can get a flight with Ryanair to Eindhoven, arriving 16.00 friday, and
> back monday, for a reasonable price.
> Then I have to figure out how to use public transport to get to the Hague.
>
> I've looked at http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/ and it seems to be quite easy.
> Only a bit short of time in some of the changes. How do you buy
> bus/train tickets in NL if you're in a hurry? At the train or only at
> the station?

At the station.

I think we changed to some sort of chip card. You might have to
buy one of those for E 7,50 and then charge it for at least 20
euros... But it's better to check tourist info first. I haven't
taken the train in those areas for a while...

> Joost, how's the floorcount, or should I be looking at a hotel?

I'm in the hotel, which will save quite a bit of floor space :-)