Summer jam the Hague

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jun 28 16:24:56 CEST 2010

  It looks like I've been given approval from the High Priestess :)

I can get a flight with Ryanair to Eindhoven, arriving 16.00 friday, and
back monday, for a reasonable price.
Then I have to figure out how to use public transport to get to the Hague.

I've looked at http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/ and it seems to be quite easy.
Only a bit short of time in some of the changes. How do you buy
bus/train tickets in NL if you're in a hurry? At the train or only at
the station?

Joost, how's the floorcount, or should I be looking at a hotel?

/Micke