What to put in 4 rack spaces?

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 29 15:52:04 CET 2010

> I have tons of empty rack spaces that have been replaced by my software,
> and I cant even get a decent price for the racks on eBay.
> They are mainly used for storing odds and ends that arent worth the effort
to sell.

Funny you should say that.  I good bit of my new desk is Grundorf "carpet
boxes" that were in my attic and aren't worth selling.  I decided to bring
them into service somehow and hacked some Ikea shelving to hang them on the
wall.  I take some pics and post.  It is still in transition at this
point...

James R. Coplin