What to put in 4 rack spaces?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 29 15:21:13 CET 2010

I pack it all up and ship it to a nice guy in Chicago so I didnt have
to worry about it :D

Seriously, though, pics would help.  If the rack is within a
comfortable arms reach, then I would put something there that I would
need to get my hands on.   I am not familar with the Voyetra or its
interface, but that seems like a candidate.  Aside from that, I'd say
Jay is right on with the Waldorf gear, but picking which two of the
three would be  problem.

I cant think of much in terms of current gear that I would consider.
The rack synthesizer and rack FX unit are dying form factors.  I have
tons of empty rack spaces that have been replaced by my software, and
I cant even get a decent price for the racks on eBay.  They are mainly
used for storing odds and ends that arent worth the effort to sell.

Tony