iPad and noise.io

Jonny Stutters EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 28 15:19:53 CET 2010

On 28 January 2010 14:04, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:
> If I can get FL Studio running on a touch screen netbook....I will
> have the drum machine I have always wanted.

On a semi-related note - does anyone know what happens in an
application expecting a mouse is running under Windows 7 and multiple
touches are used?  Does the application receive several nearly
simultaneous click events with the apparent cursor position being
under each finger or something else?  I ask because there are a lot of
existing applications that I can imagine being quite nice with
multitouch (such as FL Studio) but which don't have support for it at
the moment.

Jonny