EastWest/Quantum Leap's Orchestra VST freebie

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 3 22:39:18 CET 2010

Audio geek question:

http://www.soundsonline.com/product.php?productid=EW-177

The difference between Gold and Platinum seem to be additional mic
positions and 24-bit sample depth. Difference in list price is $495
vs. $895, keep in mind I will be paying about half of these prices
with a discount but still a significant difference. Does anyone think
Platinum is worth it for someone like me? I feel like it might be over
kill since I am not a fancy pants Hollywood composer ;) Keep in mind I
still want it to sound as good as possible.