EastWest/Quantum Leap's Orchestra VST freebie

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 1 23:25:55 CET 2010

So this thing sounds amazing and they are giving pretty steep discounts
on upgrading from the free version (looks like 50% off.) Seriously
tempted to upgrade to gold, I have never heard this quality come out of
software/samples. With these horns I'm feeling like Phillip Glass over
here :)