Re: Something that had to be said…

diode EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 12 07:30:45 CET 2010

Le 12 févr. 2010 à 05:01, The Dong a écrit :

> Hey dog, is it this dog?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_Things

Yeah

> Either I've had too much LSD in the past, or it reads very familiar.
> I don't think it's the former ;)

It's worse…

This is the post of Engstrom, you have the links to the Commission blah, you'll judge the blah on pieces…
http://christianengstrom.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/internet-of-things-request-for-comments/
(read the comments too)

And the subsequent post
http://christianengstrom.wordpress.com/2010/02/08/the-ip-observatory-is-already-in-place/

> I've come to the conclusion that party politics must die. Now.

I can tell you, they don't want to :o)

> But enough about what I think.

Some Tea?

Le 12 févr. 2010 à 05:30, The Dong a écrit :

> diode wrote:
>> LOPPSI IS BAD
>
> There's more to come.
> Most of it sneaking in....
> But it's coming...

You don't know how much you are right, all the laws and nasty stuff around the world (yes, including my sister's make up -kidding- and the illuminati) filtering, and so on _are_ the start of ACTA. For France it's HADOPI and LOPPSI. We have now a proposal of a unique digital identity to be effective by the end of 2010…

These guys are MAD.

Denis
NO DADVSI - NO HADOPI - NO LOPPSI - NO ACTA