Something that had to be said…

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Feb 12 05:01:03 CET 2010

diode wrote:

> And holy crap of DoG: it was LOPPSI at the Deputies Chamber the last 3 days, count France as an orwellian state now… :(
>
> (for all Europe: read the blah from the Commission about the "internet of things", see Engström's blog PPSe EU MP with the comments…)

Hey dog, is it this dog?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_Things

Either I've had too much LSD in the past, or it reads very familiar.
I don't think it's the former ;)

I've come to the conclusion that party politics must die. Now.
A government full of regional independents is the only way to go.
There are already signs this could happen and I hope it has the impetus
to move toward this goal.
Being a party member is akin to cheerily waving a colourful flag with an
empty head. I no longer understand the need for parties. What's the
problem with drawing up the organigrams and employing some qualified
individuals with their own minds and morals?
These would be employees of the people who represent their constituents,
not amoral party members with loyalties to probable psychopaths. I think
many of the bigger party members already see this and are just itching
for the right opportunity to escape from the dinosaurs.
As soon as you create a party, you have merely joined in with their
muddle game of rules upon rules for fools upon fools and it's all a very
technical downhill battle from there on, much like the rest of life
under the corruption of government.

But enough about what I think.
Good luck :)