Ever feel like you're addicted to your own tracks?

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 9 14:50:00 CET 2010

ibi sum schreef:
> So .. I've been listening to music all day now, about 7 hours worth,
> while I work hard at some stuff thats very, very tricky and demanding,
> attention-wise .. so music is calming me and keeping me focused away
> from all the normal room distractions.
>
> I've just noticed something - as usual, I've got my music player on
> Random+Shuffle, and today I haven't listened to a single non-Jay track
> all the way through - as soon as I get to some other artists track, I
> just get irritated and hit Next.
>
> So this means I'm addicted to my own music.  Actually, I just have
> zero tolerance for anyone elses stuff right now .. I wonder what this
> means?
>
> Anyone else ever get that way, you just can't listen to anything but
> your own tunes for a while?

Yep. I've had that many times. It started somewhere in the
eighties, when I had recorded my first demo's. It's always
happening when I/we release a new album or make new tunes.

Cool, isn't it :-)

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n