Ever feel like you're addicted to your own tracks?

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 9 14:40:18 CET 2010

So .. I've been listening to music all day now, about 7 hours worth,
while I work hard at some stuff thats very, very tricky and demanding,
attention-wise .. so music is calming me and keeping me focused away
from all the normal room distractions.

I've just noticed something - as usual, I've got my music player on
Random+Shuffle, and today I haven't listened to a single non-Jay track
all the way through - as soon as I get to some other artists track, I
just get irritated and hit Next.

So this means I'm addicted to my own music.  Actually, I just have
zero tolerance for anyone elses stuff right now .. I wonder what this
means?

Anyone else ever get that way, you just can't listen to anything but
your own tunes for a while?