Chapman stick for sale....

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 19 18:53:11 CET 2010

Hi Chris,

On 17/12/10 13:45, Chris Strellis wrote:
> Found on Analog Heaven...not mine...I have not connection with the
> seller...can't vouch for diddley...but someone might be interested.
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris

> Chapman Stick - Original 1980s Ironwood 10 string - $1200 (yes, it's the
> same model Tony Levin used in Crimson :) )
>
> Pictures up at : http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

Wow - incredible craftsmanship. To think he's still building them today,
one-by-one. This particular instrument is very much a snapshot of an idea that
the Stick represented at a particular moment in time. Probably it's best kept in
that condition (ie perfect), as an example of one particular idea about an
instrument, and a level of dedication to design and music that almost defies belief.

Tony (HB)