Clear out (Various items For Sale)

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Dec 17 18:18:33 CET 2010

All,

 just to say I'm having a clear out due to changing financial situations;

Mobius Megatar, 12 String dual bass tuning, It's the True Tapper
Eclipse Gold Dark Dragon model with side dot inlays. hardly used,
never gigged £500 ONO. Comes with gig bag, cable and other bits (spare
set of strings, etc).

Hamer Double cut guitar, tobacco burst, with gig bag, never gigged,
used more than the megatar but not much. £125 ONO.

RockTron Gainiac II, valve preamp, Boxed, never gigged, used with
guitar and megatar at home £150 ONO

Lexicon MX200, reverb/multi-fx, boxed, never gigged, £120 ONO

Alesis 3630 Dual Channel Compressor, never gigged, £50

Starsfield Valve power amp, 100W + 100W stereo, pure valve poweramp,
this thing weighs a Tonne,  it's around 35Kg, so it's
collection/mutually agreeable point. £100 ONO

12U Flight case (hard wood sides) with front and back cover £50

16U Fully suspended/shock mounted SKB flight case £100.

The flight cases are probably a bit to big/heavy to be posted I guess,
but I can deliver them in the UK for cost of petrol and as long as
you're not too far away :-)

I've been back for a while, but just lurking. I'm working on my new
little "micro module" series of modules, GorF being the first, Tron is
the current available one and I'm working on Zira with follow up
modules planned.

Anyway, hope everyone is ok.

Paul