Music in the Global Village

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Dec 12 18:02:31 CET 2010

Helo Bar,

we just wrapped up the symposium "Music in the Global Village 2010", a small scale conference about network music with a bunch of MX, PD and other nerds in Pécs, Hungary.

Our friday night concert was part of that conference and the presentations as well as the concert are all archived.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/symposium-installation-concert

I'd like to invite you to watch the recording of my presentation about audience interaction and presentation, I'd also like to recommend Johannes Kretz presentation. They are about 20 minutes each. Not exactly TED material, but hopefully something you will enjoy and like to think about.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sorry for the late notice, I was only aware that I was being streamed when I was presenting, until then I thought it was only for the archives..;)

Kai