New audiointerface

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 12 12:09:14 CEST 2010

> http://www.focusrite.com/products/audio_interfaces/saffire_pro_40

Nice, Micke..  Every review I read about Saffire interfaces says the same
thing "fab".

My approach is more about quantity then quality. I have a Motu setup using
two Behringer ADA8000s plugged into my Motu 2408II.  This gives 24 analogue
i/o and my single Motu card can handle 96 so tons of scope to add more i/o.
I like lots of i/o as I don't have a mixer and have everything perminantly
patched up..

Surprised to hears about the Mackie crappy support.  I would not have
expected that..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"