New audiointerface

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 11 12:48:28 CEST 2010

Mikael,
i was interested in
http://www.focusrite.com/products/audio_interfaces/saffire_pro_24_dsp
but I read on different forums couples of  issues as some "clicks" in the
sounds (drivers problems) but also problems for Volume intensity for
channel 1 and 2, without mentioning latency problems as I heard too ...

It will be very cool if you can let me/us know  ...
For the price it's quite a sexy product I must say  but I'm focusing a bit
more on Motu ( a bit more expensive but i think the quality will be
better)...
Anyhow I m broke economically talking so no sound card for me yet ...

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Mikael Hansson <forums at deadmengods.com>wrote:

> Just ordered a new one,
>
> http://www.focusrite.com/products/audio_interfaces/saffire_pro_40
>
> My old Mackie Onyx 400F have had crappy driver support since day one, so
> now when I decided to move from XP to Win7, I have to retire it :(
>
> Spent yesterday researching support forums and user reviews and it seems
> like Focusrite were the best choice (in this price segment), I'll let you
> know some more when I get it.
>
> /Micke

Romain