getting a second hand iPhone?

Michael Zacherl. EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Aug 11 12:39:46 CEST 2010

On Aug 7, 2010, at 18:48 , Jay Vaughan wrote:

>> For instance, jailbreakme.com claim it works up to 4.01.
>> So you're saying I shouldn't get a 3GS with a newer version than 4.01?
>
> Yes.  Also, there will be an OS update in the next week or so that will close the jailbreakme.com hole .. it is in beta now ..

ok, so I'm officially looking for a mint 3GS now.  ;-)

>> More importantly, is there anything I *can't* do after jailbreaking?
>
> Not really, unless you count "return the iPhone at a Genius bar without first re-installing the un-jailbroken firmware" as something you might want to do ..

probably not. ;-)  If I got a second hand one I will use it until its physical end of life.

I just checked whats the cost for a new iPhone ... I think it's way too much.
On top of it provider sell stuff I certainly don't need.
(like email accounts and such).

     Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at