speeding up older iphone 3G

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Aug 7 18:48:17 CEST 2010

> For instance, jailbreakme.com claim it works up to 4.01.
> So you're saying I shouldn't get a 3GS with a newer version than 4.01?

Yes.  Also, there will be an OS update in the next week or so that will close the jailbreakme.com hole .. it is in beta now ..

> More importantly, is there anything I *can't* do after jailbreaking?

Not really, unless you count "return the iPhone at a Genius bar without first re-installing the un-jailbroken firmware" as something you might want to do ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan