speeding up older iphone 3G

ibi sum EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Aug 5 18:14:21 CEST 2010

I think you could do that Michael .. but you should be quick because apple
are about to close some of the "easy" holes that make jailbreaking brainless
right now ..

I'm happy with my 3G but I am envious of all the support of new features on
the 4 .. in the end though I think I will upgrade to a next-gen android
phone soon (typing this on a g1dev right now.. in the hammock)

Apple have the sex appeal but like all sexy bitches, you pay in the morning
..