speeding up older iphone 3G

Andrew Robinson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Aug 2 15:57:10 CEST 2010

Having been on holiday I missed the initial launch, local stores said they had none on launch day anyway, were quoting 3-4 weeks (and then no guarantee that they could fill the preorders let alone sell to new customers), so I tried checking every few hours to see if Vodafone's web shop had any, and within 24h they did!

I'm very happy with it, no sign of antenna trouble no matter how much I squeeze it, but I do get the 'mystery mail' bug (occasional blank, undeleteable mails from unknown sender, year 1970 in inbox), but a reboot fixes it.

The screen is stunning, the camera is great, battery life mule better, the speed boost makes everything feel amazingly slick and now there's jailbreakme.com :-)

- Andy_R